My dream wedding:
- Location: Yosemite Chapel
- Ring: Tiffany Novo engagement ring
- Dress: Alfred Angelo’s ‘Cinderella’ gown
- Honeymoon destination: Cook Islands
If I got even 1/4 of this, I’d be happy. My idea of a dream wedding has shrunken considerably over the last few years. At this point, all I really care about is the dress and the guy.
crying because I want this to be real and not a photoset I just made
I want to organize a 5k, but for newbies. A 5k that costs around $20 or less, doesn’t start insanely early so the people who work late the night before can be at their best, doesn’t judge how long it takes to cross the finish line. It should be about the journey, not the destination (or how quickly you can get there).
- Must be following me, jamierunningwild, AND my fabulous BOTM, pcoswontwin!
- Reblogs only
- Unlimited until tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon!
- Health/fitness/self love blogs only
- I’ll post smallish lists with maybe a couple of solos?
- Reblog with one thing you hope to achieve thanks to your blog (a fitness goal, total self love, being more body positive, etc) and I’ll put those in a special list :)
- Happy Monday!
this is how I learned to stop doing it, people should reblog this.
this is actually important
Hey look self harm advice that acknowledges that there’s more than two reasons that people do it
(Source: , via notfatjustreallyfluffy)
themeiwillbe asked: Love your blog, you seem like the friendliest person on the planet. :)
Ahhh thank you! I’m not feeling very friendly AT ALL today, so I really needed to hear this